cielo24 provides an automated workflow with YouTube that allows us to ingest individual video links (or all videos from a particular channel or playlist), process the captions, and deliver the captions back to the videos on YouTube.
Integration Info and Video Tutorial here: https://cielo24.com/youtube-instructions/
We support upload of unlisted or public YouTube videos. If you would like to enable captions to automatically return to your YouTube account you must authorize your channel with cielo24. If you have Customer Authorization enabled, you can approve caption requests through your Portfolio.
Instructions to authorize YouTube channel:
- Log in to your cielo24 portfolio with the credentials that we provided.
- Click on the blue "Account Settings" tab on the top right of the page
- Click on the "Credentials" tab
- Scroll down until you see the section that says "YouTube"
- Click on "Authorize"
- Select the YouTube channel that you'd like the transcriptions for.
- Note: Make sure you do not select a Gmail or Google+ account here.
There is also the option of enabling automated ingestion of all YouTube content in a playlist or channel. You can find a video tutorial HERE for more information. You can also contact your account manager if you would like this setup.